Sunday, February 28, 2010

The purpose of this blog is to get photo ideas out there and to let others know what I can do for them in terms of photography. Christine Smith Photography, LLC became incorporated in the summer of 2009. We're enjoying a great first year and learning so much!

I love to photograph just about everything, but my absolute favorite subjects are babies, children, and teens. I find that I can often get them to do things without realizing they're actually posing for me. I try to get the natural look of someone rather than a cemented-on posed smile with the chin in the perfect place. I find that those types of shots are uncomfortable for everyone involved.

Location shooting is my favorite type of shooting and you can't beat Charleston, South Carolina for natural backgrounds!! What a beautiful city with not only downtown but also the beaches. You've got everything you could want right here!!

If I can be of service to you, please give me a call let me know how. I can be reached by phone (843) 367-9596 or by e-mail at christinesmithphotography@gmail.com or by snail mail...P.O. Box 30276, Charleston, SC 29417. Thanks so much!!

1 comment: